How To Play
Build your hero into a champion of running and jumping!
Set your abilities before beginning the quest, level up to gain more ability points.
Press the Go button to run and the Jump button to jump.
Jumping consumes Stamina, and hitting obstacles reduces your Health.
Spells are unlocked as you get further, and consume Magic.
Scoring is based on loot collected.
- Brandon's Pro-Tip: There is a final stage, can you make it there?
- Tyler Says: Don't forget to spend all of your ability points!
- Jump determines how high you can jump, and Speed determines your maximum running speed.
- Endurance determines how fast you regain Stamina, and Constitution determines how fast you regain Health.
- With high Luck you will be swimming in loot and topping the leaderboards.
- When your Stamina is drained, you won't be able to jump. When your Health is drained, the quest will end.
- Leveling up adds to your Max Health, Max Stamina, Max Magic, and gives you more Ability points to spend at the start of the next retry.
- You can rearrange your ability point distribution before each attempt to complete the quest.
- The max level is 40, after that you will stop earning EXP until we raise the level cap.
Hurdle Hero Upgrades
|Health Potion||Recovers 10 HP||++|
|Stamina Potion||Recovers 10 SP||++|
|Magic Potion||Recovers 10 MP||++|
|Rejuvinate||While casting, your hero will regain 10 Health and Stamina per second.|
|Barrier||Charge up a barrier shield which absorbs impacts with obstacles.|
The longer you cast, the more barrier charges appear - up to 5 charges.
An impact with an obstacle removes a barrier charge, and prevents all damage.
This spell is awarded to you for making it to Beginner's Pass
|Dash||Use Magic to dash forward with lighting speed.|
In air, you will come to a halt when the dash is finished.
This spell is awarded to you for making it to Brandon's Byway.
|Shrinky||Use Magic shrink to smaller proportions.|
Shrinky remains active until uncast or Magic runs out.
This spell is awarded to you for making it to Steve's Starry Way.
|Shoes||Poor Heros cannot afford good boots.||Free|
|Speed Boots||+20% Running Speed||x2500|
|Jump Boots||+20% Jumping Duration||x25,000|
|Berserker Boots||20% of damage taken is added to Stamina||x50,000|
|No Left Ring||Poor Heros cannot afford rings.||Free|
|Ring of Endurance||+20% Stamina Regen Rate||x25,000|
|Ring of Stamina||+25 Max Stamina||x75,000|
|Ring of Magic||+25 Max Magic||x100,000|
|No Right Ring||Poor Heros cannot afford rings.||Free|
|Ring of Constitution||+20% Health Regen Rate||x25,000|
|Ring of Health||+25 Max Health||x75,000|
|Ring of Intelligence||+20% Magic Regen Rate||x100,000|