How to play
Tap to move the player through the maze. Each level has warp holes which will take you to other levels.
Earn points by collecting loot, items, and shooting skeletons with the Slingshot upgrade.
Some levels have hidden crystals worth points. The left side of the screen shows you the ones you have not found.
- Steve's words of wisdom: Search around for loot to increase your score.
- Tyler Says: Try and remember where the warp holes take you or you may get lost!
- Tip from Nate: Collect clocks to play longer.
- Brandon's Pro-Tip: If you can beat every level, you get more points to do it faster.
- Advice from DoctorHilarius: When on level 9 try to head toward the right and down, the warp for the final level is in the bottom right corner. If you find yourself heading to the left then go back and try a different route.
- Advice from DoctorHilarius: On level 8 take the B blue warp, the A green warp and the C red warp. This will warp you next to the exit warp to level 9
Maze Raider Upgrades
Shoots a single slingshot bullet in the direction that you are facing. This stuns skeletons and you can sneak by!
How much time have you put into Maze Raider?
Probably not enough!
Only spent time in game is counted, hanging out in the menus doesn't count.
| 15m 0s|
1h 0m 0s
The number of times you have played Maze Raider since purchasing this stat
You must finish a game for it to count.
The number of tiles traveled in the game.
The total number of skeletons stunned with a Slingshot.
|Hidden Items Found||
The total number of hidden items found.
Windows Phone Levels
|1||Find the exit!||9 x 9||1|
|2||Different sizes||30 x 6||2|
|3||Red vs Blue||20 x 20||2|
|4||Don't get lost #amiright?!||60 x 6||1|
|5||Watch out for skeletons!||20 x 20||3|
|6||Narrow path ahead!||4 x 100||2|
|7||Hunt for crystals||10 x 10||3|
|8||Hop skip and a jump...||50 x 50||3|
|9||What a huge maze||100 x 100||6|
|10||Time Bonus Reward||3 x 3||1|