How To Play
Nom all the coins to clear the stage. Avoid getting nom'd by the ghosts. Nom a diamond to power up - then you can nom the ghosts!
- Head Shaking: The squares determine which way to turn, in part, by which direction Nom-Man is facing. Nom-Man can change direction anytime, but the squares cannot.
- Steve's words of wisdom: When squares change their behavior they usually change direction. This can be a warning.
- The squares are named Winky, Slinky, Dinky and Spaz. They may seem similar, but they each have distinct personalities.
- Winky is the red square. He is agressive, and will usually rush towards Nom Man.
- Brandon's Pro-Tip: Twice each level a bonus symbol will appear under the square base for a few seconds. This is a Taptitude upgrade and is worth points.
- Dinky is the light blue square. He isn't very creative and tries to coordinate with Winky to team up against Nom Man.
- Spaz is the brown square. He is unpredictable and seems reluctant to come too close to Nom-Man.
- Tyler Says: The more squares you nom after nom'ing a powerup-diamond, the more points you get. Nom all 4 squares with all 4 diamonds to get even more bonus points.
- Squares emerge from their home after you've nom'd a certain number of coins - or if enough time goes by without you nom'ing any coins.
- Tunneling: The tunnel to the left and right wraps around. Squares move slower in the tunnel, but Nom-Man moves at his usual speed.
- Cornering: Nom-Man can cut corners a little faster than the squares. Use this to outmaneuver them. Try to turn before you get to an intersection.
- Slinky is the pink square. He is sneaky, and will try to get in front of Nom Man to block his path.
- You receive an extra life for the first 10,000 points you score.