How To Play
Stack cards in descending value and alternating suit color.
Starting with Ace, put cards of the same suit in a foundation pile in ascending order.
The game is finished when all 4 foundation piles have Ace through King in them.
- Drag and drop the whole stack to move the bottom card.
- Aces can only be moved to a foundation pile.
- Brandon's Pro-Tip: You can split a stack by dragging it onto another stack that has part of the same value and color sequence.
- Only Kings can be placed on an empty stack.
- Tip from Nate: Only draw from the stockpile if there are no other moves to make.
|Draw just one card at a time by using this upgrade in Solitaire||x1,000|