How to Play
Adventure to the deepest levels of the dungeon, defeating monsters and collecting treasure along the way. Slay the dragon to open a portal to a more difficult dungeon, with more treasures to collect.
Move around the dungeon using your finger on screen, move into enemies to attack; if you die you have to restart the current dungeon level but you retain your experience level and previously completed dungeon levels.
To get to the next dungeon level find the key and the locked door, then go down the stairs. You can go back up to previous levels.
Spells use mana, when you run out of mana you need to consume an elixir of mana, or level up in order to cast any more spells.
All armor and weapons can be purchased if you have enough gold. but items can only be acquired from chests in the game or crafting in Craftitude. The most important item is Heal scroll/elixir, although if you have Elixir of Mana you can use it to cast heal spells.
A list of items and spells follows.
- Your HP and SP will be restored when your character gains enough experience to level up.
- Upgrades let you customize your hero's appearance and statistics.
- Use the MENU button to quit. You can also start a new game or jump to a new dungeon from there.
- If the monsters are too hard, try backing up a floor to gain experience - then come back when you are stronger.
- A dragon waits at the bottom of every dungeon. When you slay it, a portal will open to the next dungeon, where more challenges and treasures await.
- Monsters have elemental resistances and weaknesses. Learn their weaknesses and use your scrolls and spells to your advantange.
- Craftitude Tip: Elixirs and scrolls can both be crafted. Experiment to find the recipes, or look for them online.
- Use the MAP button to see the dungeon you have explored. Finding the map item will help you find the stairs to the next floor.
- Advice from DoctorHilarius: When trying to get gold on the "Levels Explored" stat, simply start a new game, pause it, and select a new dungeon. This will give you +1 to your levels explored and it only takes about 3 seconds per game.
- Advice from DoctorHilarius: When working on the "Floors Cleared" stat its easiest to complete the first dungeon, which should get you to level 13, then instead of entering the warp to dungeon 2, select a new dungeon. This will bring you back to level 1 on dungeon 1 but you will have kept your character level, allowing you to easily clear the first 3-4 levels without wasting time using potions of scrolls. When you've gone as far as you want to go simply select a new dungeon and you can do the first levels again.
Spells cost mana, use Elixir of Mana to restore mana.
|Heal||This will heal your hero. (Heals all HP)||Free|
|Shield||Creates a magical barrier that reduces damage temporarily. (Reduces damage for 5 turns.)||x5,000|
|Ice bolt||Hurl icy energy to damage monsters. This Spell works well against firey or liquid mosters, but undead are resistant.||x10,000|
|Summon||Summons a monster to fight for your hero temporarily. (requires Coins or Craftitude ingredients)||x10,000|
|Lightning bolt||Hurl lightning energy to damage monsters. This spell works well against watery monsters, but monsters that are not in contact with the ground are immune.||x15,000|
|Acid bolt||Hurl acidic energy to damage monsters. This spell is weak against liquid monsters.||x25,000|
|Fire bolt||Hurl firey energy to damage monsters. This spell works well against furry, icy, and undead w/ skin. It is weak against liquid monsters.||x25,000|
|Haste||Increases the hero's speed temporarily.||x25,000|
Consumable items that are found in TapQuest, or crafted in Craftitude. These items cannot be purchased.
|Elixir of Health||This heals the hero, and doesn't cost any mana. (All HP is restored.)||1,000|
|Elixir of Mana||This restores the hero's mana, allowing him to use more spells.||1,000|
|Heal Scroll||This will heal your hero. (Heals all HP)||1,000|
|Acid Bolt Scroll||Hurl acidic energy to damage monsters. This spell is weak against liquid monsters.||1,000|
|Fire Bolt Scroll||Hurl firey energy to damage monsters. This spell works well against furry, icy, and undead w/ skin. It is weak against liquid monsters.||1,000|
|Ice Bolt Scroll||Hurl icy energy to damage monsters. This spell works well against firey or liquid mosters, but undead are resistant.||1,000|
|Lightning Bolt Scroll||Hurl lightning energy to damage monsters. This spell works well against watery monsters, but monsters that are not in contact with the ground are immune.||1,000|
|Shield Scroll||Creates a magical barrier that reduces damage temporarily. (Reduces damage for 5 turns.)||1,000|
|Summon Scroll||Summons a monster to fight for your hero temporarily. (requires Coins or Craftitude ingredients)||1,000|
|Haste Scroll||Increases the hero's speed temporarily.||1,500|
Customise the appearance of the Hero.
- none - Free
- Bandana - decorative
- Wizard's hat - Increases magic
- Feathered hat - Increases speed
- Helmet - improves defense
- Horned helmet - same as helmet
Cosmetic value. Hirsuteness: bald, balding or full. Color: brown, white, black, dark red or purple.
- None - Free
- Eye-patch - decorative
- Skull mask - decorative
- Glasses - improves magic
- Amulet of Sorcery - improves magic
- Amulet of Health - increases health
- Amulet of Strength - increases strength
- Cape of Protection - increases defense
- Cape of Speed - increases speed
- Cloth - Increases speed
- Robes - Improves magic
- Leather - Improves defense
- Chain - Improves defense more, but hinders magic
- Plate - Improves defense most, but impairs movement, plus hinders magic more than chain
- Staff - increase magic
- Dagger - increase damage
- Sword - increases damage more
- Orb - increase magic
- Dagger - increase damage
- Shield - increase defense